LAW ENFORCEMENT REQUESTS: Copy and paste the items below into the free form text box on the left. For all of your requests, the following elements are REQUIRED:
- Reason for this request
- If investigating a criminal offense, what is the statutory authority (RCW, USC, state statute for the crime, if applicable)
- Specific items you are requesting
- If this is a civil enforcement case, please state that in your request
CPS Account holders: Please select CPS Support in the Department field before submitting your request.
Exporters and shipping agents: You must provide:
- A copy of your current business license. Please use the "Choose Files" button to add this document.
- A bill of sale for each vehicle in your request
- A power of attorney from the person or business named on the bill of sale.
Vehicle and Vessel Records: Ensure your information includes the following:
- Year, make, model, plate and/or VIN of the vehicle(s).
- Is the vehicle in your possession? If yes, how did you obtain it?
- Owner name/address, if known.
- What records you are requesting (report of sale, current owner, title history, etc.)
- How will you use the records?
- If you are a business, please include a copy of your business license showing active status.
- If you are an attorney or private investigator, please include a copy of your bar card (or a copy of your current bar status) or private investigator license.
- If you are a private party, you will need to provide us with your full name and address.
- If you are a CPS customer, please include your contract number.